[Rushtalk] Is Homosexuality an Addiction Like Alcoholism?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 31 23:16:38 MDT 2014

At 07:18 AM 8/31/2014, Dennis Putnam wrote:
>Just because you don't like it does not make it "a trainwreck." It
>is a matter of personal preference and you simply don't like it, so
>just say that rather than falsely imply that TB does not work right.

         Not quite, Dennis......"trainwreck" is not mine. That came
from someone else. In fact, I've had a friend call "Thunderbird" an "abortion."

>I would challenge you to explain where it is not working. Obviously
>it works better than Eudora for GPG signed messages (which this one
>is not as I remembered to disable it). That Eudora does not work
>right with GPG is one reason why I abandoned it for TB years ago
>(amazing after all these years Eudora is still broken). The other
>reason was because Eudora was "a trainwreck." :-)

         Well, I am "more comfortable" with what I can get from
webmail clients than Thunderbird. Does that make it a "trainwreck"?
Perhaps not. However, if an e-mail prog won't do what I need it to
do, what good is it?