[Rushtalk] Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn't Protect Our Borders

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sun Aug 31 18:15:47 MDT 2014

Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We
Didn’t Protect Our Borders

July 24, 2014

tags: barack obama, gang members, illegal aliens, national border patrol
council, texas, united states

Michael Snyder

7/22/2014

Source …..

Latin-KingsDid you know that the number of illegal immigrants that enter
Texas each week is greater than the number of babies being born to
citizens of that state?  The mainstream media is shining the spotlight
very brightly on all of the children that are coming over, and there is
a reason for that.  They are trying to tug on our heartstrings.  But
there is another part of the story that you aren’t hearing much about.
By refusing to protect our borders, Barack Obama has allowed hundreds of
thousands of gang members to illegally enter the United States and
settle in our major cities.  In many communities, gang activity is
already wildly out of control, and someday our cities will burn because
of the foolishness of the federal government.

The Obama administration knows that one out of every five illegal
immigrants has a criminal record.  And we are not just talking about
illegal immigrants taking “upskirt photos” of women like just happened
in Texas.  We are also talking about rapists, murderers, drug dealers
and hardcore gang members.

According to Texas state Senator Dan Patrick, illegal immigrants have
been formally charged with nearly half a million crimes in his state
over the past four years alone.  And he also says that there are “at
least 100,000 illegal immigrant gang members” living in his state right
now…

Hours before Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced he would send National
Guard troops to the border, Texas state Senator Dan Patrick said there
are at least 100,000 illegal immigrant gang members in the state.

On Monday’s The Laura Ingraham Show, Patrick, who is also the Republican
candidate for lieutenant governor, said from 2008 to 2012, 143,000
illegal immigrant criminals were arrested and jailed in Texas. He said
these were “hardened criminals, gang members, and other criminals that
we identified as being in Texas illegally.”

“We charged them with 447,000 crimes, a half-million crimes in four
years, just in Texas, including over 5,000 rapes and 2,000 murders,”
Patrick said. “We estimate we have 100,000 gang members here illegally.”

Why won’t Obama do anything to stop this madness?

There are at least 70,000 gang members living in Obama’s home city of
Chicago.  Other estimates put that number closer to 100,000.  But
everyone agrees that it is a number that is growing every day.

So it shouldn’t surprise any of us that at least 40 people were shot in
Chicago over one recent July weekend.

I just fear for what Chicago will look like when things get really bad
in this country.  Many of our major cities are literally being
transformed into tinderboxes that could erupt in flames at any time.

Overall, there are now approximately 1.4 million gang members living in
the United States according to the FBI.  But that number is actually a
few years old now, so the true number is undoubtedly far higher at this
point.

In addition, we know that illegal immigrants make up approximately 30
percent of the total population in our federal, state and local prisons.

And yet we refuse to stop more waves of illegal immigrants from coming
in.

Are we willingly committing national suicide?

Just the other day, I noted that Honduras has the highest murder rate on
the entire planet and that the Mexican drug war has claimed more than
120,000 lives since 2006.

That is what is coming here if we allow this insanity to continue.

Unfortunately, political correctness reigns in America today.  Under
current policies, our border agents are not even turning away minors
with known gang affiliations that have gang tattoos all over them.  Just
check out the following excerpt from a recent National Review article…

Border Patrol officials struggling to keep up with the increasing number
of minors illegally crossing the Mexican border are not turning away
persons with known gang affiliations. Chris Cabrera, vice president of
the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley,
explained that a Border Patrol agent he represents helped reunite a
teenage gang member with his family in the United States. Cabrera notes
the young member of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), a transnational criminal
gang, had no criminal record in the U.S., but asks, “If he’s a confirmed
gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here?”

“I’ve heard people come in and say, ‘You’re going to let me go, just
like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going
to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,’”
Cabrera says. “Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals,
I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think
it’s going to get worse.”

Art Del Cueto, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local
2544 in Tucson, says agents who recognize the gang-affiliated tattoos of
minors crossing the border must treat them the same as anybody else. He
says these people are afforded the same rights provided to anyone
crossing the border.

And according to the Border Patrol, some of these “processing centers”
that we have seen pictures of lately are actually being used by the
gangs to recruit more gang members…

According to Border Patrol sources, violent MS-13 gang members are using
the Nogales processing center in Arizona as a recruitment hub and as a
transfer point for gang members to get into the United States.

The Red Cross has set up phone banks inside the processing center so
unaccompanied minors can make phone calls to family members inside the
United States and back home in Central America. According to sources,
those phones are also being used by MS-13 members to communicate with
gang members already in the United States and operating in cities like
Atlanta, New York and Chicago. Further, many teenaged males inside the
facility have approached Border Patrol agents and have said gang members
have tried to recruit them from shared cells. According to the FBI,
MS-13 regularly targets middle and high school students for recruitment.

“The National Border Patrol Council believes there to be serious
security issues at the Nogales Processing Center. Agents’ hands are tied
due to the policies governing the care and lodging of juveniles and this
has allowed gang recruitment and activity to flourish amongst those
being detained,” vice president of the National Border Patrol Council
Shawn Moran tells Townhall. “Customs and Border Protection needs to do
more to ensure that gang members that are in custody at the NPC are
identified, prosecuted, and prohibited from benefiting from this
crisis.”

Barack Obama can see all of this happening and yet he refuses to secure
our borders.

What in the world is he thinking?