[Rushtalk] "Occupy" Movement Behind Ferguson Riots.........
wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 10:27:57 MST 2014
Eye opening. Bill
From: John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net>
To: Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:38 PM
Subject: [Rushtalk] "Occupy" Movement Behind Ferguson Riots.........
The Ferguson riots are not what they seem and those behind them areprofessionals. One of the top organizers of the protesters for theFerguson riots isLisa Fithian, someone who was intimately involved in the Occupy WallStreet movement. She has been deemed “Professor Occupy.” In 2005 and2008,Lisa Fithian, Root Activist Network of Trainers, (2005), Alliance forCommunity Trainers Inc. (2008), was voted onto the Steering Committee forUnited for Peace and Justice. United for Peace and Justice is apartner organization of theGeorge Soros linkedInstitute for Policy Studies. Several Marxist organizations areinvolved in the UFPJ leadership, but the most influential has been theCommunist Party USA.
Lisa Fithian joined the labor movement through the AFL-CIO OrganizingInstitute in 1993. She is considered a legendary organizer. She alsoserved as a human shield in actions conducted by the InternationalSolidarity Movement in the Palestinian cities of Jenin and Nablus and hasaccused Israel of “slaughter[ing] Palestinians every single day in Gazaand the Occupied territories.” These are justa few of her credits.
Fithian is known for her statement: “create crisis, because crisis isthat edge where change is possible.” Sound familiar? It should, it isstraight out of Holder’s and Obama’s playbook, as well as Marxism ingeneral. Fithian was a lead organizer in the infamous 1999 Seattle riotsagainst the World Trade Organization that devolved into violence. She isknown for teaching violent tactics as well as community organizing. Shespecializes inaggressive “direct action” tactics. Fithian previously providedtraining and support for the controversial ACORN group, National People’sAction, the new version of the Students for a Democratic Society andother radical organizations. She trained somewhere around 600 protestersfor Ferguson.
The following video showsanti-capitalist radical Lisa Fithian training Chicago union teacherson how to stage their arrests for the camera in 2011:
Fithian isfar from alone in her Revolution organizing. She is joined by thelikes of Code Pink,RevCom, the New Black Panthers, Socialist Party USA, etc. The ACLUhas been in the mix from the beginning as well, along withSEIU. The UN also became involved, along withnational LGBT organizations, climate environmentalists,amnesty groups,pro-Palestinian organizations,Christian social justice groups andPlanned Parenthood.
LGBT organizations represented include the Human Rights Campaign,Lambda Legal, National Black Justice Coalition, National Center forLesbian Rights, National Center for Transgender Equality, National Gayand Lesbian Task Force Action Fund, National Queer Asian Pacific IslanderAlliance, National Center for Lesbian Rights Action Fund and PFLAGNational.
Amnesty International sent a “13-person human rights delegation” to thetown to “examine” potential human rights abuses, in what they refer to asan “unprecedented” move by deploying in the United States. Many othergroups joined in, such as Tauheed Youth Development Life, theOrganization for Black Struggle (OBS), the Moorish Science Temple, theCoalition Against Police Crimes and Repression and the Universal AfricanPeoples Organization (UAPO). No radical party would ever be completewithout the Socialist Workers Party as well.
Pro-Palestinian groups included: St. Louis Palestine SolidarityCommittee, Organization for Black Struggle, U.S. Palestinian CommunityNetwork, Muslims for Ferguson, US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation,Council on American Islamic Relations – St. Louis, Palestinian BDSNational Committee, National Students for Justice in Palestine,Palestinian Youth Movement, American Muslims for Palestine and AfricanAmericans for Justice in the Middle East and North Africa.
In reality, there was a great presence at the riots by those such as theNation of Islam, the New Black Panthers, CAIR and a whole host ofJihadists and their supporters – including ISIS. Walid Shoebat is correctwhen he states that radical Islamists want to weaken and demilitarize thepolice. They are promoting Jihad in our streets and Ferguson is theperfect environment for their message.Even Iran’s Ayatollah got into the act.
FromWalid Shoebat viaFox News:
- Muslim groups have stepped up efforts to co-opt protests over thefatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., with a drive to equatethe teen’s death to the death of a radical Islamist shot during an FBIraid in 2009, a Washington-based security watchdog group iswarning.
- Using social media, conference calling and traditional outreachmethods, leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) areportraying Brown and Detroit mosque leader Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah asAfrican-American victims of police targeting, according to theWashington-based Center for Security Policy (CSP). In a conference callorganized by CAIR-linked “Muslims for Ferguson, a CAIR official calledAbdullah a “Shaheed,” or martyr, and said both he and Brown were victimsof a national security apparatus that had “completely gone wild” andengaged in “demonizing and criminalizing Muslims.”
- “The reality is that this country, in law enforcement, be it local,state or federal law enforcement, people with guns have always seen blackmen and black people as threats,” Dawud Walid, executive director ofCAIR’s Michigan Chapter, told the some 100 protest organizers on thecall, made on the five-year anniversary of Abdullah’s death and which wasmonitored by CSP.
- Walid claimed Brown was a Muslim, although when pressed, Walid deniedhe had made such a claim. Brown was buried in August after a memorialservice at the Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church in St.Louis.
Also from Shoebat, he states that another Muslim activist behind theFerguson chaoswrote that Muslims, including CAIR have been involved since thebeginning of this controversy:
- From day one, Muslims have been on the ground in Ferguson. TheFacebook group Muslims for Ferguson and other efforts were just latermanifestations of what was already happening. Muslims were in Fergusonfirst and foremost because we live in the community like everyone elseand are concerned about its well-being.
- Along with Brothers Anthony Merrill and Naji Fakhrid-deen Adams, Iwas on the ground in Ferguson on the first night. I grew up in the areaand have been talking about issues of violence and policing andsurrounding economic issues for years.
- For me, it was a no-brainer to stand in solidarity with thoseprotesting in the streets. Brother Anthony also grew up in the area andhas been vocal on local issues for years. Brother Naji is a reformed EastSt. Louis gang leader and substance-abuse counselor who works in thecommunity every day.
- Talal Ahmad was also on the ground from day one. A native of theO’Fallon Park Neighborhood in North St. Louis living in Jennings BrotherTalal is a local independent-journalist who emerged as a protest leaderwith the group Tribe X. Brother Talal was instrumental in the successfuloccupation and subsequent negotiations with St. LouisUniversity.
- Brother Anthony Shahid of the Tawheed Youth Group and Masjid Tawheedis a long time St. Louis activist and veteran of the African-Americanstruggle for justice. Brother Shahid was on the ground from day one andplayed a pivotal-role as a peacekeeper.
- Missouri State Senator Jamillah Nasheed and her aide Eric Vickers,both Muslim, have also been mainstays at the protests. Ministers Donaldand Akbar Muhammad, members of the Fruit of Islam security, and the FinalCall News and others components of the Nation of Islam have also beenactive on the ground as have members of the Moorish ScienceTemple.
- Mustafa Abdullah of the American Civil Liberties Union of Missourihas not only been active on the ground he has taken local police to courtover the “5 second rule” and other egregious abuses of civil-liberties.Faizan Syed, director of the St. Louis Chapter of the Council onAmerican-Islamic Relations along with community-activist and HafizAbdul-Basit Syed, have also been of assistance to activists starting atan early date.
Muhammad Sankari, a youth organizer with the Chicago-based ArabAmerican Action Network, argued that black and Latino minorities shouldlook to Muslims as the “gatekeepers of policing” in the United Statesbecause anti-terrorism efforts had provided police with greater arsenalsthat, he claimed, were now being turned on those communities. He said“justice” could only be found “in the streets,” and not in “marble hallsand marble buildings.” Muslims are looking to cause conflict to justifyinstituting Shariah Law state by state, city by city across theUS.
And there were others of the communist variety at the riots. One of theprotest leaders wasMichael McPhearson. Just like Lisa Fithian, McPhearson hasconnections toCPUSA and United for Peace and Justice. McPhearson is the co-chair ofthe Don’t Shoot Coalition and addressed the crowd together withJulia Ho, a community organizer with Missourians Organizing forReform and Empowerment.
Then we haveMaria Chapelle-Nadal who was elected to the Senate to succeed fellowDemocratRita Heard Days of St. Louis. Chapelle-Nadal has numerous ties toCPUSA. Communist Party USA affiliate,Julie Terbrock was a Legislative Assistant to Representative MariaChappelle-Nadal.John L. Bowman, another CPUSA affiliate, ran her campaign to beelected as well. Chapelle-Nadal also attended the Missouri CommunistParty USA’s Friends of the People’s World when they hosted their 18thannual ‘Hershel Walker Peace and Justice Awards Breakfast’ on Saturday,May 8th, 2010.You might recall Nadal as the one who said Missouri was now in a racewar after the Grand Jury announcement came down.
You havethe race hustlers Jesse Jackson and especially, Al Sharpton. Sharptonwas a great instigator in all this, stirring up the family of MichaelBrown and the protesters wherever he could. He also claims to be apersonal adviser to Barack Obama.
Which brings us to Governor Nixon andValerie Jarrett. Nixon loudly and publicly proclaimed that there wasno government influence on the National Guard not showing up the firstnight of the riots as businesses burned and were looted, and police carswere rocked and set on fire. Nixon let the city burn as directed byJarrett and the Obama Administration.It is acknowledged by the White House that Valerie Jarrett and Nixonwere in close contact for the first 24 hours of the violent protests.It’s not hard to see who called the shots there.
Doug Ross has this to share on Jarrett:
- And who is our crypto-president?
- In 2008,The Boston Globe exposed Jarrett’s background as the failedchief executive of The Habitat Company, which managedgovernment-subsidized housing complexes in Chicago from 2001 until 2006.Her leadership, if you can call it that, resulted in violations soegregious that many units were deemed “uninhabitable” and eventually thefederal government was forced to seize the properties.
- That year, Judicial Watch named Jarrett to its“Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” list for her ties to thefailed housing complexes and “other shady real estate scandals.”
- Jarrett’s family background is equally troubling. Herfather-in-law was a card-carrying Communist who worked withObama’s mentor,Frank Marshall Davis.
- Jarrett’s grandfather Robert Tayloris reported to have served in a leadership role for the Soviet Union’sAmerican front group during World War II, when Stalin was stillallied with the Third Reich. Taylor’s “American Peace Mobilization” was aSoviet initiative designed to keep America out of the war so that Hitlerand Stalin could divvy up Europe and Asia virtually unopposed.
- So, in short,the first female President is a hard-core Leftist with an abysmaltrack record for decision-making, a horrifically failed tenure as a chiefexecutive, a stunning inability to learn and a steely refusal to takeresponsibilities for her many failures.
- But she’s the president and you’re not.
- Which explains why Jarrett against all historic precedent wasgiven aSecret Service detail for protection.
Iranian born Valerie Jarrett is more of a President than Obama isand she is an enemy within through and through. Digging all the way downto who is behind the Fergusion riots, you find a cadre of communists,radicals, Islamists, Progressives and in the end, the face behind thechaos is the Muslim Brotherhood-connected visage of the President’sconsigliere – the voice of Iran and a devout Marxist, Valerie Jarrett.
Rushtalk mailing list
Rushtalk at csdco.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Rushtalk