[Rushtalk] Democrats removed God & Jerusalem the political equation.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 5 12:34:27 MST 2014

At 06:42 PM 12/4/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>the p8ublication date was Nov 2014.  I guess it took time to
>research the shame and depravity of the Democrats.
>Afterall even the RINO scum on this list who rejected Ron Paul know
>the DNC is far more depraved than they are and it will take time to
>track down each instance of such depravity in the DNC.

         I didn't vote for Ron Paul nor would I vote for Rand Paul
for President BECAUSE, I think that they each are able to do more for
the movement from the legislature than the White House and having
either of them occupying the White House would leave a void in said
legislature. Hope that doesn't make me scum! - jaq