[Rushtalk] Islamic Leader says Muslims Discovered Earth was Round First!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 7 07:38:51 MST 2014

There is a record of Archimedes measuring the circumference of the world using the difference between a well at Aswan in Egypt and a shadow some distance away.  He divided the angle into 360 degrees and then multiplied the result times the distance.  He was amazingly accurate, considering the crude method.

SDL

Sent from my iPad