[Rushtalk] Little Guy---METAPHOR OF TODAYS CRAZINESS

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 00:17:29 MST 2014

[]

Hello. Don't recognize me? That's OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot
in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were
attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a
day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the
black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too
bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead,
because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white
neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a "hate crime".
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my
murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me
- so why should he care?

I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history,
but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was
he would be branded a "racist". So no one's rushing to Brunswick,
Georgia to demonstrate and demand "justice" for me. There's no "White
Panther" party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black
teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot
me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer
have my life.
Isn't this a great country?

So while you're out seeking "justice for Trayvon" and Michael Brown,
please remember to seek "justice" for me. Tell your friends about me,
tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the
world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won't hold my breath.
I don't have to anymore.