[Rushtalk] My Dog

Phillip Gerdes philg at ksu.edu
Thu Dec 11 07:54:06 MST 2014

________________________________
HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS
.
.I Just Realized Something:
 .
 My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
 .
 He has his food prepared for him.
 .
 His meals are provided at no cost to him.
 .
 He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup and
 again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
 .
 For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
 .
 He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much
 larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.

 If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
 .
 He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
 .
 He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
 .
 He is living like a king and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
 .
 All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
 .
 I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks!
 ~
 MY dog is a DEMOCRAT!!!
[cid:6AAF2C21E97F4F64BF09FB2D6D51D6DE at Shirley]

Phil
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.?