[Rushtalk] Did You Know We're Stupid?!?

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Dec 11 12:50:06 MST 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 21:35 -0500, Tom Matiska wrote:

> It took me about ten minutes of reading to realize critical portions of the bill were not meant to be clearly understood.   His admission was no surprise to me.  Tom

Statistically most of America is stupid politically not just democrats
and those who rejected peaceful political reform in Ron Paul.  The
sadness is that its not simply democrats who are stupid.  Plenty of RINO
are just as far left.  Not that those in love with the warfare state are
smart they are merely protecting themselves from the consequences of
questioning how many enemies we are making for ourselves with our
foreign policy.

CWSIV