[Rushtalk] Democrats removed God & Jerusalem the political equation.

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Dec 12 13:39:09 MST 2014

On Fri, 2014-12-05 at 14:34 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 06:42 PM 12/4/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> > the p8publication date was Nov 2014.  I guess it took time to
> > research the shame and depravity of the Democrats.
> > After all even the RINO scum on this list who rejected Ron Paul know
> > the DNC is far more depraved than they are and it will take time to
> > track down each instance of such depravity in the DNC.
>

>          I didn't vote for Ron Paul nor would I vote for Rand Paul for
> President BECAUSE, I think that they each are able to do more for the
> movement from the legislature than the White House and having either
> of them occupying the White House would leave a void in said
> legislature. Hope that doesn't make me scum! - jaq

Not at all it means at least you think strategically and not in a knee
jerk fear of freedom response.  It also indicates the need for another
like them to take the top slot and reform our interventionist foreign
policy starting with ending illegal wars.  My personal favorite being
near enough to the Mexican border is to end the drug war and implode
Mexico.  Once they have their civil war and clean out the place they
might be able to manage their own affairs without dumping their poverty
upon America.  Then there is the now useless NATO alliance against the
defunct USSR.  and about seventy other nations where we have troops we
can bring home.  Perhaps there is argument for having the ME be last
place to withdraw and others for it to be third on the list after WOD
and NATO.  Ill leave that as an exorcise for the reader.

CWSIV