[Rushtalk] Did You Know We're Stupid?!?

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Dec 12 13:45:16 MST 2014

On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 17:27 -0500, Tom Matiska wrote:

> Ah yes..... if we only had a nicer foreign policy the rest of the world would like us....   how Berkeley is that?????   Tom

Is it Berkley to avoid making enemies by letting other peoples solve
their own problems starting with ending the Monroe Doctrine and pulling
our troops out of the world allowing them to fight and die without our
help or advice or make peace on their own terms.  Acting only with
direct threats and not otherwise.  sure some will diplore the end of
checkbook diplomacy and many bad boys we and the USSR created will have
to be taken out by those they threaten but no longer by us.

CWSIV