[Rushtalk] Dick Morris - Prove him wrong - 2016 The Truth about Hillary

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Dec 12 20:01:09 MST 2014

From: Thomas D

        The truth about Hillary

        Dick Morris, former political adviser to President Bill Clinton
        has written an analysis of the latest Bill Clinton TV ad for his
        wife, presumably a candidate for President in 2016.

        I hope everyone who receives this "e-mail understands why it is
        being sent, because we have already seen what damage a President
        can do by suppressing the facts and twisting the truth; we don't
        need another self centered politician to follow on in those
        footsteps.

        If you happen to see the Bill Clinton five minute TV ad for
        Hillary in which he introduces the commercial by saying he wants
        to share some things we may not know about Hillary's background.
        Beware, as I was there for most of their presidency and know
        them better than just about anyone, I offer a few corrections:

        Bill says: "In law school Hillary worked on legal services for
        the poor."

        The facts are: Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law
        school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut
        for torturing and killing a federal agent. She went to court
        every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying
        to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.

        Bill says: "Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a
        children's rights project for poor kids."

        The facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of
        the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented
        the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take
        an internship with him.

        Bill says: "Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but
        she turned down all the lucrative job offers."

        The facts are: She flunked the DC bar exam, yes, flunked; it is
        a matter of record, and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no
        job offers in Arkansas , none, and only got hired by the
        University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill
        was already teaching there. She did not join the prestigious
        Rose Law Firm until Bill became Arkansas Attorney General and
        was made a partner only after he was elected Arkansas Governor.

        Bill says: "President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal
        Services Board of Directors, and she became its chairman."

        The facts are: The appointment was in exchange for Bill's
        support for Carter in his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy.
        Hillary then became chairman in a coup in which she won a
        majority away from Carter's choice to be chairman.

        Bill says: "She served on the board of the Arkansas Children's
        Hospital."

        The facts are: Yes she did. But her main board activity, not
        mentioned by Bill, was to sit on the Wal-Mart board of
        directors, for a substantial fee. She was silent about their
        labor and health care practices.

        Bill says: "Hillary didn't succeed at getting health care for
        all Americans in 1994, but she kept working at it and helped to
        create the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that
        provides five million children with health insurance."

        The facts are: Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It
        was included in the budget deal between Clinton and Republican
        Majority Leader Senator Trent Lott. I know; I helped to
        negotiate the deal. The money came half from the budget deal and
        half from the Attorney Generals' tobacco settlement. Hillary had
        nothing to do with either source of funds.

        Bill says: "Hillary was the face of America all over the world."

        The facts are: Her visits were part of a program to get her out
        of town so that Bill would not appear weak by feeding stories
        that Hillary was running the White House. Her visits abroad were
        entirely tourism and symbolic and there was no substantive
        diplomacy on any of them.

        Bill says: "Hillary was an excellent Senator who kept fighting
        for children's and women's issues."

        The facts are: Other than totally meaningless legislation like
        changing the names on courthouses and post offices, she has
        passed only four substantive pieces of legislation. One set up a
        national park in Puerto Rico . A second provided respite care
        for family members helping their relatives through Alzheimer's
        or other conditions. And two were routine bills to aid 911
        victims and responders which were sponsored by the entire NY
        delegation.

        Share this with every female Democrat you know. Ask them to
        prove Dick Morris wrong.

        Think about it -- he's said all of this openly, thus if he were
        not factual or true he'd be liable for defamation of character