[Rushtalk] Did You Know We're Stupid?!?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Dec 12 20:23:44 MST 2014

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 16:19 -0500, Tom Matiska wrote:
>Yes, it is very Berkeley to think the "religion of peace" will become
just that if we wish it to be.   Tom

Its not our place to convert them to peace.  However if they attack us
then its our right to wipe out the offending nation to teach the others
a lesson.

We have tried it your way bullying and pushing other peoples around how
about we give them a chance to choose for themselves whether they want
war by attacking or peace by leaving us alone.  BTW why are we fighting
for Israel who can handle her own wars very well without us??

CWSIV