[Rushtalk] Liberal Says Democrats Shouldn't Worry - Old, White Southern People who Vote GOP will Die Someday

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Sun Dec 14 21:15:31 MST 2014

On Tue, 2014-11-11 at 16:51 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 03:43 PM 11/11/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>
> > And slaves who mindlessly vote democrat are killing each other off
> > in
> > droves in places like Detroit.  If we ended the welfare state there
> > would be 30 million fewer democrats alive to vote for Hitlery.
>

>          Correct, Carl..........even my mother's relatives -
> VIRULENTLY leftist, are beginning to shake off their denial and wake
> up. It's been a long, painfully arduous process, at best........

Perhaps if we put Prozac in the water of Democrat areas we might awaken
a few more but I do not think there is enough to ever fix the residents
of DC or Detroit.  some people are just too far gone.  I am glad your
relatives are awakening.  I have Chicago Democrat Catholics who only
seem intelligent but when it comes to politics they are complete fools.

CWSIV