[Rushtalk] Loudmouth Bullies..........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 16:55:25 MST 2014

At 04:37 PM 12/18/2014, Steven Laib wrote:
>You know, John,
>maybe it is about time that they did. Just think
>what would happen as a result. Of course, they
>could also go on strike and refuse to patrol or
>work in the area where the killing took
>place.  Let the locals kill each other off and
>then the area could be reclaimed by the rest of the folks.

         It's kinda like that now in
Philly.......about five or six years ago, my
oldest daughter got a job as a kindergarten
teacher in Philadelphia and she told me that
there were certain neighborhoods within the city
that cops absolutely REFUSED to go into, muchless patrol.

>No, I'm probably off base. Bad suggestion.

         Not too far removed from reality, Steve
and reality is often an ugly thing!  - jaq