[Rushtalk] Moral Good?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 17:20:29 MST 2014

Disgusting Liberal Calls Abortion “a Blessing”

By <http://eaglerising.com/author/onancoca/>Onan
Coca / 31 December 2014 /
<http://eaglerising.com/13280/disgusting-liberal-calls-abortion-blessing/#disqus_thread>0
comments
Share578 Tweet39 5 Reddit0 1
<http://www.printfriendly.com>
Print Friendly and PDF

Only in the mind of a depraved and disgusting
psychopath could the mass murder of millions of
people ever be called “a blessing.” But that is
exactly what
<http://www.lifenews.com/2014/12/26/abortionist-calls-abortion-a-sacrament-and-a-blessing/>pro-murder
abortionist Patricia Baird-Windle once said.

In an interview from around
<http://www.forerunner.com/fyi/ft082999.htm>the
time of her retirement in 1999, radical
baby-murdering abortionist Patricia Baird-Windle
(who during her time killed more children than
some of the most prolific Nazi killers of WW II –
she murdered more than 65,000 children with her
own hands) reveals what we are dealing with in
the fight against abortion. Some of these people
are religious abortion zealots who will fight
doggedly for the “right” to kill children –
because they believe themselves to be performing moral good.

Q: You owned and operated a clinic that performed
abortions for more than 20 years. Yet in the
early ’80s you said, “I’m not pro-abortion. I
know no one who is pro- abortion.” That seems to be a contradictory statement.

BAIRD-WlNDLE: I no longer feel that way. I am now
pro-abortion. I’ve come a long, long way.

Like the average person at the time, I knew more
about abortion because I had studied it. But it’s
one thing on the page, it’s another thing when
you’re actually touching women and involved in
their lives. I now consider abortion to be a
major blessing, and to be a sacrament in the hands of women.

Q: Opponents of abortion say you foster a culture
of death. They call you a baby- killer. They say
you did a11 this for money. Did you ever believe the things they said?

<http://cdn1.eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/patriciabairdwindle.png>
patriciabairdwindle
BAIRD-WINDLE: Not for one New York minute. (Laughs.) I knew better.
    * I know how stupid they are. B. I know how venal they are.

I have perhaps during the 23 years and five
months total with abortion as my public profile, respected two of them.

I’ve had some respect for people who’ve written
me unsigned letters and said, “I’m in that
congregation and that congregation is wrong.”

Q: Did you ever think that what you were doing
wins wrong or immoral? And how did you sleep at night?

BAIRD-WINDLE: If you’re referring “sleep at
night” to any form of guilt, there is no form of
guilt when you know what you’re doing is giving a
woman power over her life, and when she’s doing the right thing.

<http://frc.org/arguments>Science has never been
clearer on this subject.
<http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2009/06/abortion-debate-reasoned-pro-life.html>Abortion
is the killing of a human life. There is no
difference between abortion and the act of
murdering a child
 other than the presence of a womb.

Whenever I write an article decrying the crime of
abortion, I receive numerous emails from
pro-abortionists attacking me for not caring
about the life or “rights” of women. This is just
untrue. I care deeply for the life and rights of
every woman. I will fight for a woman’s right to
live as she chooses - but when her choices
include the killing of another human
 I draw the
line. She chose to engage in behavior that could
lead to procreation – that was her choice.
Killing the product of that choice, however, is ALWAYS wrong.

By murdering the baby for the sake of the mother,
you have just made a value decision and said that
the life of the mother is more important than the life of the child.

When I argue that the mother has no right to kill
the baby, I do not argue that the baby is more
valuable but that both are of EQUAL value. My
argument is that both people have a right to life.

Read more at
http://eaglerising.com/13280/disgusting-liberal-calls-abortion-blessing/#vtpRPirUB6zADiKe.99