[Rushtalk] The Real Deal.......

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Feb 13 14:29:05 MST 2014

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Fred A. Miller

                a Nigerian prince;  He’s got a MILLION DOLLARS

                and he wants to give it to me for FREE!

                olatunkboh.png

                And all I have to do is give him all my bank account

                numbers so he can transfer the money!

                I was about to do it, but then I got ANOTHER email;

                It’s from a KENYAN prince, and he wants to

                give me FREE healthcare for life!

                Barack-ObamaPrince.jpg

                … and all I have to do is give him all my bank

                account numbers so he can make it happen!