[Rushtalk] How Stupid Can You Be?!?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Tue Feb 18 21:44:31 MST 2014

I would considering murdering punks to be inferior in morality, its just
the Democrats seem to breed them.

There place as Lincoln proposed before that murdering punk killed him
was in a land of their own in the Caribian and South America according
to the book "The South Was Right"

If Lincoln had lived each people would have been freed of the other and
would then have been able to seek their own good without the other.  Now
its too late the only way to bring peace back to society is to remove
the negative elements by the most expedient means.  Its likely ObombA's
corporate bailouts will cause the government to cut welfare which will
cause the slaves,  to take to the streets in riots .

CWSIV