[Rushtalk] R.I.P. Jim Lange

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 06:28:19 MST 2014

I remember when Lange had a morning drive time radio show in SF.
He used to sign off by telling the audience to
"keep a smile on your face, a yes sir on your lips and wherever you go, don't walk; dance!"
It was known as Jim Lange and the morning gang.

He also ran an SF syndication of the Dating Game for years.

SDL