[Rushtalk] WHO WAS MISS LUBE RACK OF 1955?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 27 13:46:05 MST 2014

At 10:12 PM 2/26/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:
>On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 09:55 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:
>>Dunno if my recent posts saw daylight, but Snopes, Urban legend,
>>and Truth or fiction all say it is a 1951 LIFE photo and the LIFE
>>photographer says the girl was not Nancy.  I wouldn't trust a man
>>that old to remember who, but math says Nancy was 11 years old when
>>LIFE published the photo.   I'd like to believe that beautiful girl
>>and the monster we know today are not the same.      Tom
>
>Perhaps she took up riding motor cycles and cracked her head open
>resulting in brain injury or outright loss.
>
>There is suspicion of RINO McCain having landed on his head when he
>ejected and turned from a Marine into a Democrat as a result of the
>mercies of the Hanoi Hilton.

         To be more than fair,
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain>McCain did suffer multiple
breaks on nearly all of the bones in his body - including forced
breaks of both of his legs and both of his arms, after being
captured. He also suffered dysentery - not once, but twice. He was
beaten with ropes every two hours. He is said to have refused early
release (unless all of the captives before him were released first).
Still, one simply cannot tell that he has any love of country by his
voting record the last twenty years.