[Rushtalk] Because It's *STILL* Relevant!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 28 12:07:59 MST 2014

I've heard the same information before from other sources.
There is significant reason to believe it is true, if BHO wasn't born in the US, or if someone needed a
number to assign to him due to some other circumstances.  One of the possibilities is that he wasn't
assigned a number a birth, as is the case today.  I didn't get mine until my teens when I started working.

What may be involved is the possibility that he lost his citizenship when he went to Indonesia and
the CT number was used as a blind because very few people know how the numbering system works

SDL