[Rushtalk] WHO WAS MISS LUBE RACK OF 1955?!?

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 15:30:19 MST 2014

One cannot help wondering, John,  if some of the brainwashing he underwent remained in his subconscious mind only to emerge rather too frequently in his comments, votes, and position statements.

Bill

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:46 PM, John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

At 10:12 PM 2/26/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:

On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 09:55
-0800, Tom Matiska wrote:

>Dunno if my recent posts saw
daylight, but Snopes, Urban legend, and Truth or fiction all say it is a
1951 LIFE photo and the LIFE photographer says the girl was not
Nancy.  I wouldn't trust a man that old to remember who, but math
says Nancy was 11 years old when LIFE published the photo.
I'd like to believe that beautiful girl and the monster we know today are
not the same.      Tom
>Perhaps she took up riding motor cycles and cracked her head open
resulting in brain injury or outright loss.

>There is suspicion of RINO McCain having landed on his head when he
ejected and turned from a Marine into a Democrat as a result of the
mercies of the Hanoi Hilton.
         To be more than fair, McCain did suffer
multiple breaks on nearly all of the bones in his body - including forced
breaks of both of his legs and both of his arms, after being captured. He
also suffered dysentery - not once, but twice. He was beaten with ropes
every two hours. He is said to have refused early release (unless all of
the captives before him were released first). Still, one simply cannot
tell that he has any love of country by his voting record the last twenty
years.

CWSIV