[Rushtalk] Encouraging...........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 6 17:37:51 MDT 2014

Take a moment to watch this brief video. Share it with friends and
family members. I hope you find it as encouraging as I did.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v>
[]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v>

God bless you, my friends, and may God bless the United States of America!

NOTE: Our office will be closed Friday, July 4th. The "End of Day"
report will resume Monday, July 7th.

* * * * *

If you are interested in receiving Mr. Bauer's daily report by
e-mail, please call 703-671-9700, visit
<http://www.amvalues.org/subscribe-end-day>SIGN UP FOR GARY BAUER'S
"END OF DAY REPORT" or simply send a reply e-mail titled "Subscribe"
and include your name and address.

<http://www.ouramericanvalues.org/eod/>Visit End of Day archives to
share reports on Facebook. Follow Gary On
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gary-L-Bauer/7257000829>Facebook And
<http://Twitter.Com/Garylbauer>Twitter.

To be removed from Gary Bauer's End of Day distribution list, please

As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, donations to American Values
are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. You may donate
online by visiting our website or by using the following address in
your web browser:
https://www.ouramericanvalues.org/american-values-contribution or you
may mail contributions to the following address:
American Values
2800 Shirlington Road
Suite 950
Arlington, VA 22206