[Rushtalk] Bullies and the "balanced budget" amendment

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 6 21:00:30 MDT 2014

Learn why the so-called "balanced budget amendment" guts our
Constitution and does NOTHING to reduce spending.

This is a very hot issue - especially in Tennessee where some of our
State legislators have been duped into supporting this.

Two salesmen from Florida were in Knoxville, Tennessee last weekend
to sell this poison. One of them asked the local TP person
to get an audience there. He said he would, but there would be a
speaker in opposition to the BBA. The Florida salesman agreed to
a speaker in opposition.

HOWEVER, when I got there, the salesmen and their supporters in TN
refused to allow me to speak. They shouted me down,
and Tennessee State Representative Dennis Powers threatened to have
me removed from the premises if I didn't shut up.

Folks! This is un-American. They will not tolerate dissent. They use
us to get an audience; but they will not permit any dissent. NONE.
[And some of you think a "convention of states" will allow free & open debate?]

Please read the linked article. And let me know what you think of the
new format. I am trying to be more user friendly.

<http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah126.htm>http://www.newswithviews.com/Publius/huldah126.htm

PH

<http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/>http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/