[Rushtalk] Border Agents: We Can't Stop Influx of Mexican Gang Members

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Fri Jul 11 20:25:14 MDT 2014

Even without governments gangs of greedy thugs would form and would have
to be opposed by organized force whether a vigalante committee or a
government.
CWSIV

Border Agents: We Can't Stop Influx of Young Mexican Gang Members

Sunday, 15 Jun 2014 05:58 PM

By Elliot Jager

The door is wide open for young Mexican gang members to enter the United
States to be reunited with their families, frustrating border patrol
personnel who are powerless to stop them, The Washington Times reported.

Border Patrol union representatives say that even youths with tattoos
identifying them as members of the Mara Salvatrucha gang have
unrestricted access to the country.

"If he's a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting
him in here? I've heard people come in and say, 'You're going to let me
go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go.
You're going to let me go as well, and the government's going to take
care of us,'" said Chris Cabrera, of the National Border Patrol Council
Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, according to National Review.

Cabrera said that only tighter restrictions on who can may cross the
border can stem the flow of minors.

"Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don't think
anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it's going to
get worse," Cabrera said.

Meanwhile, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said her staff had confirmed
that Mexican radio outlets have been putting out rumors that the doors
to the U.S. are open to minors from Mexico and Central America. This has
led to a deluge that is overwhelming Border Patrol stations.

The rumors are being instigated by human traffickers, according to The
Washington Post.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson insisted that children
regardless of age who are illegally entering the U.S. "are priorities
for removal," the Post reported.

They do not qualify under the administration's "dreamers" program.
Homeland Security plans to use television, radio, and newspaper
advertising in Latin America to dissuade parents from sending their
children to the U.S. in the hands of smugglers.

Most of the 47,000 children who have arrived illegally at the U.S.
border in 2014 are from Mexico and can be immediately deported. Minors
from other Latin American countries cannot be turned away and must be
sent to a shelter pending efforts to unite them with a relative, NBC
reported.

Republicans accuse the administration of stoking illegal immigration by
sending mixed policy signals, the Post reported.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/young-gang-members-agents/2014/06/15/id/577158/?ns_mail_uid=1469942&ns_mail_job=1573276_06162014&promo_code=frf7mjhg