[Rushtalk] Is Homosexuality an Addiction Like Alcoholism?

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 18:59:23 MDT 2014

If I am wrong, please explain why.  Otherwise you look as if you are making a statement out of thin air.

Of course, you might be referring to a recessive gene that hides between generations, but doesn't show itself unless it is a double positive, as is the case with sickle cell trait vs. sickle cell anemia.  But the people who were touting this theory when I encountered it in San Fran were going with the theory that it only required a single gene and was a dominant trait.

So, maybe I do know something about genetics.

SDL

Sent from my iPad