[Rushtalk] Is Homosexuality an Addiction Like Alcoholism?

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 15 06:19:30 MDT 2014

I think the bottom line is that there are three possibilities.
Homosexuality is either genetic, a choice or a mental condition. What I
don't understand is the opposition to correcting a non-reproductive
condition. Homosexuals cannot reproduce. Homosexual groups say it is NOT
a choice, thus it is either genetic or a mental condition if we accept
their word. However, those same groups rail against suggestions that the
genetic aspect should be investigated for a potential preventative and
against suggestions that a mental condition should be treated.