[Rushtalk] let's Roll: Remember Mississippi!

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sun Jul 27 16:37:31 MDT 2014

Patriots, Let’s Roll: Remember Mississippi!

Posted on July 4, 2014
by Lloyd Marcus
Clash Daily Contributor

Driving home to Florida after campaigning for Tea Party candidate
conservative Chris McDaniel in Mississippi, my wife Mary and I caught
Mark Levin discussing the runoff election on the radio. I am chairman
of Conservative Campaign Committee. We travel the country helping to
elect true conservatives in House and Senate races via independent
expenditure TV and radio ad campaigns. We provide boots on the ground to
organize volunteers, make get-out-the-vote phone calls and more.

Mark Levin was livid talking about the dirty tricks GOP establishment
candidate Thad Cochran’s campaign employed. Levin played the despicable
RoboCall designed to encourage blacks to vote for Cochran. I could
hardly believe my ears. The script trashed the Tea Party, inferring that
it is racist against the first black president.

A radio ad targeted at blacks encouraged them to vote for Cochran to
save food stamps and other entitlements. The ad ends instructing blacks
to “vote against the Tea Party”.

Cochran’s dance with the devil to steal the election included an illegal
flier filled with hate, racism and lies about the Tea Party and
McDaniel.

Talk about despicable and hate inspiring, the flier claims that the Tea
Party and McDaniel plan to prevent blacks from voting in the runoff. The
flier also said, “Mississippi cannot and will not return to the bygone
era of intimidating black Mississippians from voting.”

What the heck are they talking about? Brother and sister patriots, this
is pure evil. It is also heartbreaking.

Oh my gosh, and this guy Cochran calls himself a Republican? The Cochran
campaign was outrageous, disgusting and beyond the pale. I am extremely
p-o-ed. Adding insult to injury, to steal the election from a
conservative at any cost, the GOP was complicit with Democrat Cochran
operatives falsely slandering decent, hard working and patriotic
Americans in the Tea Party.

If this deplorable gang-bang of solid conservative McDaniel and the Tea
Party by Cochran and the GOP establishment does not tell us who they
really are, nothing will. God help us!

As a black conservative, for many years I have been begging the GOP to
reach-out to the black community. Similar to the Tea Party Express
national bus tours, I envisioned “Reach Your Dreams” tours targeted to
the black community; black conservatives on stage telling their success
stories via conservative principles.

The GOP’s answer was always defeatist. Why bother, the Democrats will
get the black vote no matter what we do. My retort was if we can peel
off 5 or 10%, that would be a great thing. I have always felt that it is
the moral thing to do; to expose black Americans to the truth; to
inspire them to reject the Left’s victim nonsense and simply go for
their dreams.

American blacks have been brainwashed into thinking they are weak
victims despite being blessed to have been born in the greatest land of
opportunity on the planet. It is not surprising that ambitious,
minority, legal immigrants come to America and do extremely well. They
have not been infected by years of mainstream media and Democrats
telling them that they are powerless victims of an eternally racist
white America. For decades, the Democrats’ with MSM support have sold
the black community their shameful manipulative evil lie; vote for us
and we’ll keep the handouts coming and white racist America at bay.

So you can understand my anger. By supporting and super funding Cochran,
in essence, the GOP has finally reached out to blacks, but with a
liberal message.

Well, folks, the restoration of America is up to us. The Democrats, the
mainstream media and the GOP are against us. We got it; no more
pretending, the mask is off.

While being interviewed on the Levin radio show, Chris McDaniel said our
national rallying cry should be, “Remember Mississippi!” Count me in
100%. I am fired up.

A Chris McDaniel write-in campaign is being discussed. Apparently, this
is not doable. Mississippi has qualifying deadlines for all elections.
For McDaniel to run as an independent or write-in candidate, he would
have had to have the requisite number of signatures filed with the state
no later than January 31st.

The GOP took out the people’s choice, Tea Party candidate, Joe Miller in
Alaska with a Lisa Murkowski write-in campaign.

A successful Chris McDaniel write-in victory would have been absolutely
wonderful; not to mention the inspiration it would give our base.

McDaniel is still pursuing his options based on “dozens of
irregularities”. I say, right-on brother Chris, do not in typical GOP
fashion, go down easy.

Good folks, throughout the Bible have faced seemingly unstoppable and
all powerful evil only to emerge victorious in the final hour via God’s
intervention. Brother and sister patriots, if we stick together, and
stay focused and faithful, with God’s help we will defeat this vile evil
threatening to destroy our great nation.

Remember Mississippi!

LloydMarcus_

The UK Guardian declared prolific writer, singer and songwriter Lloyd
Marcus the Tea Party Movement’s most prominent African American; seen on
Fox News, CNN and more. Rejecting hyphenating, Marcus is renowned for
proclaiming, “I am NOT an African-American! I am Lloyd Marcus
AMERICAN!!!” Marcus is Chairman of Conservative Campaign Committee PAC.
It’s mission is to elect conservative candidates across America.