[Rushtalk] Thug Breaks Into Home then Calls Police to Save Him from Homeowner!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat May 3 00:00:13 MDT 2014

         Boy, talk about bass ackwards!

Criminal Breaks into Home then Calls Cops to Save Himself from Homeowner

By <http://eaglerising.com/author/onancoca/>Onan
Coca / 2 May 2014 /
<http://eaglerising.com/5964/criminal-breaks-home-calls-cops-save-homeowner/#disqus_thread>0
comments
Share1.2K Tweet102 19 Reddit16 8
<http://www.printfriendly.com>
Print Friendly and PDF

Is there anything more invigorating than seeing
justice prevail? Sometimes we get to see justice
unfold quickly and judiciously -- and boy is it sweet.

Recently
<http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/video-home-invader-calls-police-himself-after-meeting-up-with-armed-homeowner/>a
thug in Mountain Park, Oklahoma was looking to
make some easy money by breaking into a home and
beating up on some defenseless victims. He chose
the wrong house. The man violently broke into the
home using a large metal pipe and attacked the homeowners.

Sadly for the not-so-bright criminal (but happily
for us), the homeowner was well armed and opened
fire on the intruder, who was hit several times.
The thug naturally ran away from the scene and
made it all the way back to his own home where he
called emergency services to report that he’d been shot several times.

<http://www.kswo.com>KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita
Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo -

The thug was so badly injured that he had to be
airlifted from his home to a nearby hospital
where he is described as having potentially life threatening injuries.

While no charges have yet been filed, it is
likely that the authorities will be ready to
arrest the criminal once he is released from the hospital.

This is just more proof that the most dangerous
thing for criminals is an armed citizenry.

Share1.2K Tweet102 19 Reddit16 8
<http://www.printfriendly.com>
Print Friendly and PDF

Tags:
<http://eaglerising.com/tag/mountain-park/>Mountain
Park, <http://eaglerising.com/tag/oklahoma/>Oklahoma

About the author: Onan Coca

[]

Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003)
and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors
University in 2012. Onan lives in the Atlanta
area with his wife, Leah. They have three
children and enjoy the hectic pace of life in a
young family. Onan and Leah are members of the Journey Church in Hiram, GA.

Website: <http://www.eaglerising.com>http://www.eaglerising.com

Be an Eagle Rising insider

Don't miss out. Send us your email address, and
we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.
Email

Our Latest Poll
Rise Up Poll of the Week 4-28-2014
Should John Kerry resign for his "apartheid" comments about Israel?
    * Definitely, we should support our ally Israel.
    * No, he was right!
    * Nah, it was a slip of the tongue.
    * Yes he should resign but for other reasons.
    * Either way - his replacement will be just as bad.
View Results
Total Answers 3764
Total Votes 3764

Latest Articles
    *
<http://eaglerising.com/5983/mexican-military-repeatedly-invades-usa-obama-nothing/>
    Mexican Military Repeatedly Invades the USA  Obama Does

    <http://eaglerising.com/5983/mexican-military-repeatedly-invades-usa-obama-nothing/>Mexican
Military Repeatedly Invades the USA – Obama Does Nothing

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5988/dr-james-dobson-calls-president-obama/>
    Dr. James Dobson Calls Out President Obama

    <http://eaglerising.com/5988/dr-james-dobson-calls-president-obama/>Dr.
James Dobson Calls Out President Obama

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5992/police-beat-defenseless-man/>
    Police Beat Defenseless Man

    <http://eaglerising.com/5992/police-beat-defenseless-man/>Police
Beat Defenseless Man

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5976/jay-carney-lady-night/>
    Jay Carney is a Lady of the Night

    <http://eaglerising.com/5976/jay-carney-lady-night/>Jay
Carney is a Lady of the Night

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5980/democrats-answer-everything/>
    Democrats Answer for Everything

    <http://eaglerising.com/5980/democrats-answer-everything/>Democrats
Answer for Everything

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5978/5978/>
    Democrat Candidate to Hand Out KKK Hoods at Republican Rally

    <http://eaglerising.com/5978/5978/>Democrat
Candidate to Hand Out KKK Hoods at Republican Rally

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5975/reading-may-3-2014/>
    What Were Reading May 3, 2014

    <http://eaglerising.com/5975/reading-may-3-2014/>What
We’re Reading May 3, 2014

    * <http://eaglerising.com/5966/police-steal-mans-car-judge-lets-keep/>
    Police Steal Man's Car Judge Lets them Keep it

    <http://eaglerising.com/5964/criminal-breaks-home-calls-cops-save-homeowner/>Criminal
Breaks into Home then Calls Cops to Save Himself from Homeowner

    *
<http://eaglerising.com/5961/whos-real-victim-oklahomas-botched-execution/>
    Who's the Real Victim of Oklahoma's Botched Execution?

    <http://eaglerising.com/5961/whos-real-victim-oklahomas-botched-execution/>Who's
the Real Victim of Oklahoma's Botched Execution?

<http://standagainsthillary.com/>
[]

Like Us On Facebook

Follow Us On Google+