[Rushtalk] if you hate wikileaks

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Sun May 4 10:39:15 MDT 2014

At 08:32 AM 5/4/2014 -0700, Tom Matiska wrote:
>OK....prisoner abuse by Iraq is bad, but in what
>sick twisted way is reading this good???

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

>Jonesing  for more terrorist bomb attacks??

They hate us for our superior morality not
because our government drop bombs on their children.

>Who made  WikiSpys god and give them the right to fuel more conflict?

Exposing evil to the light of truth is what wikileaks does.

>  Tom

20. (C) COMMENT CONT'D: MOI guards and interrogators at Site
4 appear to have engaged in illegal and violent acts openly
and with impunity.  The frank admissions of MOI personnel
that individual detainees merit physical abuse and the
lackadaisical efforts to conceal that abuse support the
contention -- raised by multiple Iraqi interlocutors -- that
today's INP are not only incapable of conducting detention
operations to acceptable standards, but are unwilling to do
so.  END COMMENT.
KHALILZAD

Paf Dvorak