[Rushtalk] FW: VETS, PLEASE READ AND.......

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon May 12 20:40:22 MDT 2014

A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain
a status of
independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would
include their own government.

George Washington

PLEASE READ AND HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY

It doesn't matter to me if you are a veteran or not.  Please read and
forward this to all your e-mail buddies.  It needs to go viral. If
you are not interested in this message, simply delete it, If you are
not a veteran send this to those that you know who are, or to those
who may know veterans.

The 2014 United States elections will be held on Tuesday, November 4,
2014. During this midterm election year, all 435 seats in the United
States House of Representatives and 33 of the 100 seats in the United
States Senate will be contested in this election. Get out and VOTE!!!!

A movement has been started by our armed forces to get out the vote
in 2014.. They are organizing themselves, but this can be done by all
of us. The President, the Commander in Chief, has made the Rules of
Engagement (ROE) so difficult, that our troops are often killedbefore
they can even get permission to fight. Nothing has been done to stop
our troops from being murdered by the Afghanis they are training,
either. Now, the President wants the US to sign on to the UNs
International Criminal Court (ICC), which would allow the UN's ICC to
arrest and try US troops for War Crimes, without the legal
protections guaranteed under US Law, and from which there is no
appeal. The President, with his Democratic control of the Senate, has
nearly all the power. If the Non-Establishment Republicans, and
Conservatives, can take back the Senate in 2014, our troops can once
again be protected from unnecessary danger. Please consider this, and
send it on to your mailing lists.

Thank You

Interestingly enough, when GWB was president you heard about the
military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan almost daily. With Obama in
the White House, the mainstream media has been strangely quiet. ---

More than 1,000 American soldiers have lost their lives in
Afghanistan in the last 27 months. This is more than the combined
total of the nine years before. Thirty have died in August. During
the last month, over 50 additional NATO and US servicemen have been
murdered, inside jobs by those who are hired to be a force for good
in Afghanistan.

The commander in chief is AWOL. Not a peep, although he ordered the
White House flag flown at half-staff for the Sikhs that were killed.
There is a deep disgust, a fury, growing in the ranks of the military
against the indifferent incompetence of this president.

It has taken on a dangerous tone. No one knows what to do about him,
but the anger runs deep as the deaths continue with no strategic end
in sight to the idiocy of this war. Obama has had 4 years to end this
futile insanity, during which time he has vacationed, golfed,
campaigned, and generally ignored the plight of our men and women in
uniform. But, there is now a movement afoot in the armed services to
launch a massive get out the vote drive against this president.

Not just current active duty types, but the National Guard, Reserves,
the retired, and all other prior service members. This is no small
special interest group, but many millions of veterans who can have an
enormous impact on the outcome of the November election if they all
respond.

The one million military retirees in Florida alone could mean an
overwhelming victory in that state if they all show up at the polls.
It might not keep another one hundred U.S.. troops from dying between
now and November, but a turn out to vote by the military against this
heart breaking lack of leadership can make a powerful statement that
hastens a change to the indifference of this shallow little man who
just lets our soldiers die.

Veterans: Please forward to your lists.

High Priority!