[Rushtalk] A video you won't believe!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon May 12 20:52:46 MDT 2014

WOW!  We deserve to FAIL as a country for letting this nonsense continue.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!  EVERYONE NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF!!!!
A video you won't believe!
Forward this to all you know and everyone forward it to your
Senator/Congressman.
What another bureaucratic rip off?
Your blood is going to boil...............
The IRS will put you in jail if you fail to pay taxes to support
This, without a doubt, is the craziest nation on the face of the earth........
I beg you to watch this !

<<<<<<<Cut and paste into your web browser>>>>>>>>.
<http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm>http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm

The United States Federal Government is our ENEMY......
In God We Trust