[Rushtalk] FW: Video: Entire Obama Era Summed Up in 2 Minutes

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon May 12 21:30:05 MDT 2014

TruthRevolt.org

New Video: Andrew Klavan's 'Revolting Truth!'

<http://truthrevolt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=caa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d&id=391cb65db5&e=72f2a8c122>Click
Here to Watch Andrew Klavan's latest commentary!

In which our host, Andrew Klavan, explains why conservative opinion
is so unwelcome in Washington DC, Hollywood and the mainstream media:
Because the debate is over, the science is settled and the time for
talking is past.

---
<http://truthrevolt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=caa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d&id=402fef34e0&e=72f2a8c122>
Andrew%20Klavan:%20The%20Debate%20is%20Over%20%7C%20Truth%20Rev

TRANSCRIPT:
I'm Andrew Klavan and this is the Revolting Truth.

The debate is over!  The science is settled!  Any other point of view
in this day and age is hateful.  It's racism straight up.  It's like
the civil rights movement never happened!  It's a war on
women.  Women in this country are under fire as if this were a
war.  It's Islamophobic too.  And as for gays...  well, the debate is
over.  The time for talking is past.  The experts have reached a
consensus. We've come too far to go back now.  The people have
decided.  The toothpaste is out of the tube.  We're not going to
return to the bad old days.  Sure, there are some who insist on being
anti-science.  There are people who are still clinging to their
Bibles and their guns.  I don't know why they're working so hard to
keep folks from having health insurance.  They want to put y'all back
in chains.  They want to put women in binders.  Don't they know this
is the 21st century? The debate is over.  If you disagree, well, you
are not welcome here.  We'll sue.  We'll boycott.  We'll get you
fired.  We'll revoke your invitation to speak.  Because we support
diversity.  So get on the bandwagon.  Fall in line.  The debate is
over.  It's over!  O for o.  Ver for ver.  Over.

Ap...  Ah...  up-up-up-up-up.  Debate, equal sign,
over.  Finished.  Done.  Ssh. The science is settled.  The time for
talking is past.   Any other point of view, well, it's Fox News.  Fox
News!  It's Rush Limbaugh.  It's Rush Fox Limbaugh News!  It's old
white men.  It's the Koch Brothers.  It's an
Islamo-homo-phobic-racist war on women stuck into binders by Rush
Limbaugh on Fox News.  And the person who made that offensive video
will be punished I promise you.  The future does not belong to those
who have any other point of view.  Because we have bi-partisan
agreement.  The science is settled.  The experts have reached a
consensus.  The time for talking is past.  The debate is over.

This message has been brought to you by Barack Obama, the Democrat
party, an assorted collection of Marxist knuckleheads, but I repeat
myself, the news media, but I repeat myself repeating myself, and
Brandeis University.  And Rutgers University. And ACT UP.  And
Planned Parenthood.  And Barack Obama.  Again.  Visit us at the
debate-is-over-you're-being-audited-you're-under-arrest-dot-com.
I'm Andrew Klavan with the revolting truth.

<http://truthrevolt.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=caa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d&id=41cab9643c&e=72f2a8c122>Watch

Here
<http://truthrevolt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=caa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d&id=df3ada4b16&e=72f2a8c122>TruthRevolt.org
<http://truthrevolt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=caa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d&id=6f580a90b7&e=72f2a8c122>Twitter