[Rushtalk] A State with no Republicans -------------------------------

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Wed May 14 09:37:03 MDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-24 at 19:45 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> >         I like Texas because it is a sovereign state but Oklahoma
> >         may be better.  Just saying.
> >
> >         Lessons and Facts to consider as you go to the polls.  What
> >         works and what doesn't.
> >

> >         Illinois vs. Oklahoma
> >
> >         The first part about Illinois and the second part about
> >         Oklahoma , make an interesting contrast.
> >

> >         PART 1:  ILLINOIS
> >         "A State with No Republicans!" some interesting data on the
> >         'state' of  Illinois ...

Illinois once had republicans and they gave us the War of Northern
Agression the conduct of which inspired the first of several Geneva
Conventions and Generals like Sherman who coined the phrase Final
Solution in regards to the plains indian tribes.  Perhaps we should give
the state back to the tribes and evict the liberal white trash to Europe
where Communism and Islam are the dominant religions.

CWSIV