[Rushtalk] Ineffective Protection?!? Not So!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri May 16 21:15:11 MDT 2014

Homeowner Stops Robbery with AR-15

By <http://eaglerising.com/author/onancoca/>Onan
Coca / 16 May 2014 /
<http://eaglerising.com/6192/homeowner-stops-robbery-ar-15/#disqus_thread>0
comments
Share214 Tweet22 2 Reddit3 3
<http://www.printfriendly.com>
Print Friendly and PDF

Has anyone else noticed how more and more crimes
are being prevented with firearms? It’s
astonishing that as our nation seems to free-up
law abiding citizens to protect themselves, they
seem to be doing just that. Protecting themselves.

Well, it’s happened again.

The difference this time around is that the
homeowner used his AR-15 to protect his home and
himself. Why is that important? It wasn’t too
long ago that
<http://eaglerising.com/1393/girls-big-guns/>the
Vice President of the United States, Joe Biden,
was telling us how ineffective an AR-15 was as an assault weapon.

However, Biden is wrong. A shotgun may be
preferable for some for home defense, but for
others the AR-15 is the better choice.
<http://www.wral.com/homeowner-shoots-intruder-in-vance-county-break-in/13638825/>Case
in point.

A Henderson, a North Carolina man, woke up Monday
morning to the sound of someone trying to gain
access to his home. The homeowner ignored what he
thought was someone knocking but then the
intruder kicked his way into the home.

"I heard the loud bang in the laundry room area.
I crouched down, grabbed the firearm and was
walking up the hallway. As soon as I poked my
head around the corner I saw a tall male standing
there with a gun. He shot first, I shot second.
He missed and I reckon I connected. I guess I did
the right thing. I just reacted the best way possible.”

The homeowner did indeed “connect” with the
intruder who got out of the house but collapsed a
short while later. Local police also caught the
man’s accomplice who was waiting for the man outside in his car.

So there you have it. An AR-15 used for home
defense proves itself equal to the task of
helping a homeowner defend his home against an armed assailant.

So Mr. Vice President
 do you have any other
useless advice for Americans whose rights you’d like to strip?

Read more at
<http://eaglerising.com/6192/homeowner-stops-robbery-ar-15/#Ox73c0z559OCCMpV.99>http://eaglerising.com/6192/homeowner-stops-robbery-ar-15/#Ox73c0z559OCCMpV.99