[Rushtalk] No Can Do!

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Tue May 20 19:02:46 MDT 2014

Those writers got their medical degrees at K-Mart.

If my mom had had a colposcopy she may well have been diagnosed before it
was too late.  If my brother had had an endoscopy a few years ago, his
cancer would have been caught early.  If my brother chooses to live, he'll
get his liquid food through a tube sticking out of his abdomen.  My mother
chose to live and had to crap in a pouch.

Your references suck.