[Rushtalk] Fwd: Juan Williams Wife Robbed, Wishes She Had Gun

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sat May 24 07:50:58 MDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-05-04 at 22:49 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

> At 10:32 PM 5/4/2014, Steven Laib wrote:
>
> > Williams is too heavily invested in being a leftists.  He lies about
> > things when it is obvious that he knows differently.
> > The guy won't even listen to his own son.
>

>          Excellent point, Steve. Leftists are responsible for gross
> loss of freedoms in nearly every historical conflict, down through
> history and I cannot understand why people blindly follow the
> movement. - jaq

Because people can be bought into slavery as the KGB inspired democrat
party has been proving for decades.  The descendants pf negro freedmen
from the time of Lincolns war were grateful and Republicans until that
time when they sold their souls for perpetual servitude to the race
baiters and the Marxist cause.

Alexis Tocqueville predicted the fall of America when the people realize
they could vote themselves largess from the public treasury.

CWSIV