[Rushtalk] Booker T. was RIGHT!!

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sat May 24 07:56:32 MDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-05-10 at 09:12 -0500, Steven Laib wrote:

> I received a review copy of Ben Carson's "One Nation" yesterday.
> He has the same perspective as Booker Washington.  It is a shame
> to see how prophetic the words below have become, given the
> situation today.

At least someone in our time gets it.  There are reports of increases in
the number of black conservatives.

We can only hope they are able to save their people from liberalism
before the economy forces us to close the welfare / warfare state
sponcered waste.

If not then the slaves, negro democrats, will die of starvation if they
are not shot in mass riots in liberal areas.

CWSIV