[Rushtalk] No Can Do!

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sat May 24 11:26:46 MDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-05-17 at 12:55 -0700, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
> All of this, yes, and I think a far more comprehensive approach.
>
> The biggest problem is that it’s a change, and people resist change.

Obama is a change for the worse and anything he is behind is to be opposed.

Whatever the future plans for common core are it looks like centralizing
authority under the federal government,
The problem is the government is too big and schools should be locally
run and locally funded.  We need to get rid of the education department.

CWSIV