[Rushtalk] No Can Do!

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sat May 24 11:32:21 MDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-05-18 at 09:25 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> As a professional tutor, I can tell you it is crap and my opinion has
> nothing to do with inertia. That being said, the real problem with it
> is more intrusion from the federal government. When the US led the
> world in education was when the local school districts had the most
> control. As an aside, I've also read the history requirements. It is
> pure unadulterated, progressive indoctrination by way of revised
> history.

I agree with you and its been a while.  There are always strings
attached to federal funds and Common core is likely just the first move
with more evil to come.  Basically anything Obama is behind must be
wicked if its not outright evil even if he puts a positive spin on it.
Like the troop withdrawals there must be something behind it.  Its not
like he is adopting the wise policy of non interventionism of the
Founders, the John Birch Society and Ron Paul.  so whether we see it now
or later there is some evil behind any move he makes.

CWSIV