[Rushtalk] Memorial Day VIDEO: Ronald Reagan 'We Are Americans'

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon May 26 18:12:40 MDT 2014

<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=444514&RID=41075049>
Real America TV

Friends,

Oftentimes the best way to put in words how you feel about something
is to just let a hero like Ronald Reagan put it in words for you.
Today, as we all recognize Memorial Day and think of our fallen
warriors, we want to give you
<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=444515&RID=41075049>a simple
but inspiring video showing what it's all about. Narrated by a Ronald
Reagan speech, of course.

<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=444516&RID=41075049>Click
here to enjoy the video at LibertyNews.com.

To those who are serving or have served, we thank you.

<http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=444517&RID=41075049>WATCH
THE VIDEO HERE

For Liberty,

-Eric Odom
Managing Director, Real America TV & LibertyNews.com