[Rushtalk] More On "Common Core"

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon May 26 23:02:06 MDT 2014

It's time to expose the truth about Common Core and public education
It's not a coincidence that the more the federal government has
inserted itself into public education over the years, the worse our
kids have fared. In his new book CONFORM: Exposing the Truth About
Common Core and Public Education, Glenn presents a well-reasoned,
fact-based analysis that proves it's not more money our schools need
it 's a complete refocusing of priorities and a total restructuring
of the relationship with the federal government. Get your copy of
CONFORM
<http://link.glennbeck.com/52dd6ec00f365bf272089d7b1laxg.8uqm/U1_4WsPox-Tqvg2XAdb8c>HERE.