[Rushtalk] UK discussing "knife control"

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Tue May 27 17:13:29 MDT 2014

Dennis, I don't doubt you on this, but I sure can't find this.   Find knife
restrictions, but nothing like what you have written here.

And I also can't verify the original claim in this thread.  I find stats
that read that the U.S> has 3-4 times the homicide rate of Britain, and 4-5
times that of Germany and Denmark.