[Rushtalk] California ....LARGEST INSANE ASYLUM IN THE WORLD

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 7 18:08:13 MST 2014

California ....LARGEST INSANE ASYLUM IN THE WORLD

California ....LARGEST INSANE ASYLUM IN THE WORLD
Interesting that the LA times did this. Lou Dobbs reported this on
CNN and it cost him his job. The only network we would see this on
would be FOX. All the others are staying away from it. Whether you
are a Democrat or Republican this should be of great interest to you!
Just One State - be sure and read the last part......try for 3 times.
This is only one State.................If this doesn't open eyes,
nothing will!
 From the L. A. Times.
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million
people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because
they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are
Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7...The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most
likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8 Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million
speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County .)
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on
welfare. Over 70% of the United States 'annual population growth (and
over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from
immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are fools for letting this continue.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be
even better.
This is only one State...............If this doesn't open your eyes
nothing will, and you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!
WHERE DO WE GET THESE MORONS?
Windfall Tax on Retirement Income Adding a tax to your retirement is
simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn
stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent
from you. Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In
other words tax what you have made by investing toward your
retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.
Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits
(including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!
Alas, it is true -- all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and
other unemployed Minorities!
This woman is frightening. She quotes...' We need to work toward the
goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in
our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can
invest. (I am not rich, are you?)
When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and
minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal
immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of
unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a
long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would
like to have as 'Americans''.
(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your
retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for
it.' Send it on to your friends. I just did! This lady is out of her mind!!!!!