[Rushtalk] AMAZED AT THIS MAN'S COMMENTS

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 12:14:26 MST 2014

Well, he appears to have opened his eyes to the truth.  This morning I heard Niger Innis on Laura Ingraham.  He said that the problem is getting people to tell the truth.  Unfortunately, the multimillion dollar race hustling business is too lucrative for people to give up, and their victims are too gullible to understand that they are being played for suckers. I'm going to say a couple of things about it in my next IC column.  I'd ask Mr. Cairo to weigh in, but I think he is still overseas.

SDL