[Rushtalk] Black Chicago Activists Voting Democrat is Black on Black Crime!

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Fri Nov 28 09:15:11 MST 2014

Right on time then.

From: rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com [mailto:rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com] On
Behalf Of John A. Quayle
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:28 PM
To: Rushtalk Discussion List; Rushtalk
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] Black Chicago Activists Voting Democrat is Black on
Black Crime!

         Carl, this was news in September..............

At 11:16 PM 11/27/2014, Carl Spitzer wrote:

I am in awe at the video we're sharing here today. The African-American
community in America is probably the one group who has suffered the most at
the hands of the Democrat Party over the years. and yet they are the one
community who supports the Democrat Party most strongly. President Obama was
able to consolidate 90% of the African-American vote across the country -
that is an enormous voting bloc - and the Republican Party has barely been
able to make a dent in that number over the last 6 years.

http://eaglerising.com/10596/shocking-video-black-chicago-activists-voting-d
emocrat-black-black-crime/