[Rushtalk] What If Alll The Illegals Left?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 3 23:00:27 MDT 2014

<https://www.facebook.com/UniversalFreePress>he Revolution with
<https://www.facebook.com/keruxonjcj>John C. Jones and
<https://www.facebook.com/#>5 others

What if the illegals left?

Somebody really did their homework on this one. Best on the subject
to present date.

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a
column titled, "Mexican Visitor's Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting
Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy
groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20
million people go away?"

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the
FACTS I found below.

It's a good question... it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of
Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But
what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? The
answers I found may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it
would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school
systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave
highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand
one another as English became the dominant language again.

In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and
grandchilds would move back "home," mostly to Mexico. That would save
Colorado an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 billion)
annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services
and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish
out of Denver alone.

Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the
terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens.
Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not
have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate
because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different
languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked
cities in Colorado. Denver's 4% unem ployment rate would vanish as
our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Florida, 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back
to America, the rule of law, and English.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals,
schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more
crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. Economy would
return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American
citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of
taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would
result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected
annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No more confusion in
American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that
degrade the educational system for American kids. Our overcrowded
schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost
of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of
more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang
members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the '18th Street Gang' would
vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft
from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our crowded
highways and gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving
American deaths by illegal aliens!

America's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get
rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home
countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money
untaxed, which further drains America 's economy which currently
suffers an $8.7 trillion debt. $8.7 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country,
costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in
California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of
being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the
EMTOLA Act. Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis
cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at
our borders.

Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and
grid locking our cities. It would also put the 'progressives' on the
horns of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11% of
our greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and
along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California,
in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods.
Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where
grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and
worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads,
electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new 'Third World'
inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth
rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonials. (I've seen
them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything
you can imagine.)

By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them back to Mexico. We
should invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own countries
and/or make a better life in Mexico. We already invite a million
people into our country legally annually, more than all other
countries combined. We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our
borders, more anarchy within our borders and growing lawlessness at
every level in our nation.

It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization
and our way of life.

Interesting Statistics!

Here are 14 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope
they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many
times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare
to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

3. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary
school education for children here illegally and they still cannot
speak a word of English!

5. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal
aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

7. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for
welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are
caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in t he US.

11. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal
aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were
middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine,
meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from
the southern border.

12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an
average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back
to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex
crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR !