[Rushtalk] GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Oct 8 23:25:30 MDT 2014

www.youtube.com/embed/0BzItCPk5j4

*******************

                        GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX
Congressional Candidate Calls for End of Global Warming Ruse

  State Rep. Lenar Whitney, who is running for Congress in Louisiana,
has released a new video proclaiming man-made global warming as "the
biggest deception in the history of mankind"   WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:

   In the video, Lenar Whitney says, "The global warming hoax is merely
a strategy designed to give more power to the executive branch, while
increasing taxes in a progressive plan to regulate every aspect of
American life ­from our lightbulbs to our thermostats."

Find out more at LenarWhitney.com