[Rushtalk] Obama: I Hugged And Kissed Ebola Healthcare Workers

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 16 21:48:17 MDT 2014

Obama: I Hugged And Kissed Ebola Healthcare Workers

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2014/10/obama-hugged-kissed-ebola-healthcare-workers/>October
16, 2014
264816

Obama should be placed in isolation for 21 days with zero contact with anyone.
Check it out:

On the heels of the announcement a second American health care worker
had contracted Ebola and was allowed to broad a commercial aircraft
during the 21-day quarantine period, President Barack Obama spoke to
reporters to assure the nation that the dangers of serious outbreak
of Ebola in United States are extraordinarily low on Wednesday.

The president said his team is reviewing actions in Dallas to ensure
there will be no more spread of Ebola because he said, "protocols
work if implemented properly."

He also promised a CDC rapid response team will be sent to any future
Ebola cases.

Obama said, "I want to use myself as an example so people have a
sense of the science here. I shook hands with, hugged, and kissed,
not the doctors, but a couple of the nurses at Emory because of the
valiant work that they did in treating one of the patients. They
followed the protocols, they knew what they were doing, and I felt
perfectly safe doing so. And so, this is not a situation in which,
like a flu, the risks of a rapid spread of the disease are imminent.
If we do these protocols properly, follow the steps, get the
information out, then the likelihood of widespread Ebola out break in
this country are very, very low."

Read more at
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/10/obama-hugged-kissed-ebola-healthcare-workers/#slW8Fve1EjCdX6X1.99