[Rushtalk] Missouri Republican tells Soldiers to Kill the President?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 17 20:04:06 MDT 2014

Uh-Oh. Did a Missouri Politician just Threaten the President?

By <http://eaglerising.com/author/onancoca/>Onan
Coca / 17 October 2014 /
<http://eaglerising.com/9963/uh-oh-missouri-politician-just-threaten-president/#disqus_thread>0
comments
Share3.8K Tweet71 57 Reddit8 5
<http://www.printfriendly.com>
Print Friendly and PDF

A lot is being made about a recent Facebook story
out of Missouri. Republican Debbie Dunnegan is
being attacked, ostensibly, for calling for
<http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/oops-missouri-official-calls-for-assassinating-president/>the
assassination of President Obama.

Here’s what she said on Facebook that got all the drama started.

“I have a question for all my friends who have
served or are currently serving in our military

having not put on a uniform nor taken any type
military oath, there has to be something that I
am just not aware of. But I cannot and do not
understand why no action is being taken against
our domestic enemy. I know he is supposedly the
commander in chief, but the Constitution gives
you the authority. What am I missing? Thank you
for your bravery and may God keep you safe.”

<http://cdn3.eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Screen-Shot-2014-10-16-at-5.32.51-PM.png>
Screen Shot 2014-10-16 at 5.32.51 PM

The screenshot above was taken by a Facebook
“friend” and then
<http://www.progressmissouri.org/content/jeffco-recorder-asks-why-military-hasnt-ousted-obama-yet>passed
around to local Democrats and news people.

I get that this doesn’t “look good.” But I’m not
sure that she was calling for his assassination.
When I read this, I get more of a “citizen’s
arrest” feel from the comment. It could be
slightly worse and maybe more of a “military
coup”
 but assassination was not my first thought.

Either way, this is not the smartest thing to
post on Facebook. It gives liberals (and the
media) another opportunity to paint conservatives
as lunatics and/or racists. Let’s try and stay
away from any conversation that could be
misconstrued as “calls for assassination”
 okay?

Read more at
http://eaglerising.com/9963/uh-oh-missouri-politician-just-threaten-president/#TFs7OSeOh3eTkOqs.99