[Rushtalk] Reject Ron Paul and you get this

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Thu Oct 23 22:21:59 MDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-29 at 15:00 -0500, Steven Laib wrote:

> Question:
>
> What if thinking of the individual is what is best for society?
>
> Of course, tyrants or potential tyrants don't ever think of that.

For the individual what is best is freedom to exist without government
intervention.
Not just permits to travel and sex preditors in airports, but the
missuse of the SSN which was specifically in law forbidden to use
outside the system.
Now that damn number is a primary key which makes control and id theft
possible.

If we do not find another Paul the GOP will put up an endless array of
liberals in elephants clothing which will guarantee Democrat residencies
in the Whitehouse until the coming civil war Alexis De Tocqueville
predicted.
As for reforming the GOP I am not sure its possible.

CWSIV